A visit to Butterfly Pavilion is recognized as one of the best fun group activities in the metro area. We would love to host your group!
We offer group visit reservation times every day from 9:00am to 4:15pm. We have educators in every exhibit to help interact with some of our animals and to answer your questions, therefore, we do not offer guided tours. Each year we host hundreds of groups, from tourist from around the world to local business groups. We hope you choose Butterfly Pavilion as one of your fun group activities for family and friends.
We are happy to offer group rates if you meet the following criteria:
- There are 10 or more paying guests in your group.
- You pay for the entire group with one payment.
- You make a reservation at least 72 business hours in advance.
- Group discounts available and vary depending on the size of the group. Basic group pricing is:
Under 2: Free, as always
- A $50 deposit will be collected when you submit your reservation request.
Request a group reservation by completing the Group Reservation Request Form. If you have questions, please call the registrar at 720-974-1861.
If you are a scout troop, request a reservation by filling out this form, and you can also add-on a scout class! Click here to learn more about our scout class options.
NOTE: If you are a school, camp, or youth group, please register for a Field Trip, rather than a Group Visit. Click here for more information.
If you are a scout troop,
If your group has special needs, please call! We are fully accessible, and can help make arrangements for a great visit!