Registration for Thanksgiving Break Camp is now closed.
Have the week off of school? Join us as we prep for Thanksgiving with fun, immersive camps at Butterfly Pavilion! Ages 5-10.
Monday 11/20 – Thanksgiving in the Rainforest – SOLD OUT!: Come help us explore why we’re so thankful for the rainforest — from the many tropical products use every day, to the amazing live rainforest animals we love, and the delicious foods that we eat!
Tues 11/21 – SOLD OUT!:– Bug Feast! – Americans have been eating turkey for Thanksgiving for a long time, but people all over the world have been eating bugs for much longer! Join Butterfly Pavilion as we learn how people and animals feast on all types of invertebrates – and even try a buggy treat! Bone(less) appetít!
Weds 11/22 – The Thankful Bug – limited spots left!! – We all love our families (even though they can drive us buggy sometimes!) Join us as we learn about amazing invertebrate families, how they care for each other, help each other – and some of the crazy ways that they live together in this fun, hands-on camp!
Full Day Camps – 9am-4pm (with option for early drop off 8am-8:45am and late pick up 4:15pm-5pm)
Half Day Camps – 9am-12pm (with option for early drop off)
- Full day – 9am-4pm – $50 (member rate: $45)
- Half day – (morning only) 9am-12pm – $30 (member rate: $27)
- Early drop off (8am-9am) and late pick up (4pm-5pm) options available for $5 extra per child/day
- Pre-registration for all camps is required, as our capacity is 30 campers.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature:
- Hands-on activities that are engaging and informative
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced counselors who will engage, inspire, and care for your camper
For more information, contact our Camp Director Marissa at email@example.com or 720-974-1877