Colorado Pollinator Network (CPN) is a collaboration between organizations working together to conserve, protect, and create pollinator habitat and to educate communities across Colorado to protect our pollinators. We share best practices, research, resources and knowledge to support this mission. Our vision is for CPN to make Colorado a model state for collaboration on the protection of pollinators.
Want to protect pollinators in Colorado? Get involved today!
CPN Steering Committee
- Mary Ann Colley, VP of Science and Conservation, Butterfly Pavilion
- Joyce Kennedy, Outreach & Advocacy Coordinator, People and Pollinators Action Network
- Jessica Goldstrohm, Owner, The Bees Waggle
- Deryn Davidson, Extension Agent, Horticulture, Colorado State University Extension, Boulder County
- Amy Yarger, Horticulture Director, Butterfly Pavilion
- Tyler Johnson, Regional Botanist, Rocky Mountain Region of the US Forest Service
- Joshua Stolz, Nursery Manager, CSFS Nursery
- Jennifer Ramp Neale, Ph.D., Director of Research & Conservation, Denver Botanic Gardens
- Sonya Anderson, Horticulturist, Denver Botanic Gardens
- Sue Anderson, Co-chair, People an Pollinators Action Network
- Beth Conrey, Co-chair, People an Pollinators Action Network
Thank you to our 2017 Colorado Pollinator Summit Sponsors!