Student Art Exhibition
Spots and Stripes: Patterns in the Bug World
December 6, 2012 – January 13, 2013
Join us for our annual student art show by submitting art created by your students! Explore the amazing patterns found the wild with this year’s theme: Spots and Stripes!
Ideas for artwork:
· Explore different textures and patterns
· Make stamps or stencils to create new patterns
· Focus on repetition!
- 2-D artwork only
- Artwork must be no larger than 24” x 36”
- Topic of artwork must follow theme
- Typed ID tag with student name, school, grade of student and teacher on the front of each piece
- Typed list of all participating students from each teacher emailed separately to email@example.com
- Artwork must be dropped off at the Butterfly Pavilion front desk between November 12 and November 26
- Please label any folders/boxes/bins used for transporting artwork “Attn: Art Show”
- Artwork must be picked up at the Butterfly Pavilion front desk between January 14 and January 28, 2013
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st- 3rd place in three categories (K-2nd, 3rd-6th, 6th-12th)
- All students who submit a piece will receive a participation certificate
- Prizes will be awarded in February 2013
- All participating teachers will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Butterfly Pavilion gift certificate!
For more information, or for $1.00 off admission coupons for participating students, please contact Marissa Copan at (720)974-1877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a .pdf version of this information, click here
Click to Print This Page
For more information on the Student Art Exhibition, please call: